Sunday, August 19, 2012

Justin Bieber talks Fame & Finding Paparazzi in his Trash Can!



Being one of the biggest stars in Hollywood isn’t easy. Checkout what Justin had to say about the downside of his phenomenal fame via VIBE Mag.
When asked “What does that really mean to be famous?” Justin said:
“In general, fame can tear you apart, so you can never really feel like you’re famous. When people start acting like they’re famous, that’s when they start losing it.”
Justin also refuses to dish out too many details about his private life because he once had a person camp outside his house in a garbage can – just to get a photo.
“I don’t like giving too much personal information about where I live and the cars I drive… There are a lot of people in this world that aren’t good people, and all they need to do is a little research and then they can (find me)…
“(I’ve had) people hiding in garbage cans overnight to catch (pictures) of me. Crazy things happen. You can’t give out too much personal information.”

No comments:

Post a Comment