Friday, November 30, 2012

Mariah Yeater's baby drama returns



You may have thought that Justin Bieber’s baby daddy drama with fame-seeker Mariah Yeater was over and done after Justin took a DNA paternity test last year (Sept-2011). But nope, it’s all coming back again.
Mariah’s attorney Jeffery Leving claims that he never received the DNA test results from Justin.
Jeffery Leving told the Daily News:
“I have not seen [Bieber’s] DNA test results or had them scrutinized. If there was a first test, and I have no documentation to say there even was, I wasn’t provided with the results.
“I have not had my demands for an independent DNA test carried out by Mr. Bieber.”
In case you have forgotten, Mariah accused Justin of being the father of her now-15-month-old son Tristyn after they allegedly had sex in the Staples Center bathroom after a show. Justin has denied these claims from the very beginning. He even wrote a song about Mariah for his album Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment