Friday, December 21, 2012

Swaggy Christmas Gift Ideas for Justin: Boxers! Cars! and More!



MTV News caught up with some beliebers, and asked them what they would buy Justin Bieber for Christmas — with a budget restriction “sky’s the limit.” Check out their swaggy Christmas gift ideas for Justin:
“I would buy Justin Bieber a really nice car, ’cause he’s always into cars.” –Adriana Cronin
“I would probably buy him boxers, I don’t know. What do boys like?” –Sofia Badalamenti
“A customized iPhone, With my face on it.” –Isabelle Clark
“If I had to think of it right on the spot, probably a new cell phone because he probably has to change his number all the time.” –Andrew Provencher
“I’d buy him me and put me in a box and, like, give it to him.” –Catherine Witkowski
“I would probably take him to a restaurant and then go see a movie with him.” –Illeana Cohen
“So I would get him a honeymoon … that me and him could spend together.” –Cyndie Funaro
“I would want to buy him a house next to us, so we can always be close to him.” –Willa Neubauer
What would you get for Justin for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment