Thursday, January 31, 2013

Selena Gomez Feeling “Really Good” After Breakup with Justin, Making New Music!



Is Selena Gomez feeling better after breakup with Justin? You better Beliebe it!
Selena chatted with E! News ( Jan29) about how she’s doing since splitting from Justin after two years in a relationship.
“I’m good. I’m really good. I’ve been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time.”
And while she’s keeping mum on revealing too many details about her new music (she’s already recorded 16 songs!). Selena did say she’s having so much fun.
“I’m having a lot of fun expressing everything that I’m feeling.
I’ve been telling people I’m definitely a little bit more sassy now. I’m a little bit more mouthy.”
Could this be the answer to the Justin’s "Nothing Like Us"?

No comments:

Post a Comment