Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ke$ha :”I Did Not Sleep With Justin Bieber”



Ke$ha has denied that she slept with Justin Bieber. As previously reported Justin is accused of cheating on Selena with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz, by someone alleging to be Selena Gomez’s father.
Confused? So is Kesha.
She told Australian radio show Hot30 Countdown:
”I mean that’s news to me. No, I have not, for the record, ever slept with Justin Bieber. More than that, he has a girlfriend who is really, really hot, so. I think he’s sorted.”
In the court documents filed earlier this year, the man alleging to be Selena’s father says “Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug.”

No comments:

Post a Comment